People spend a lifetime accumulating assets and building an estate with the intention of passing their remaining assets on to family or charitable beneficiaries. We work with you and your attorney to design a plan that reflects your wishes.
A sound estate plan can help you accomplish the following:
- Ensure that your wishes are honored when you are unable to manage your own affairs.
- Communicate your wishes and expectations precisely to your survivors.
- Facilitate the timely distribution of assets by managing probate proceedings.
- Maximizing the net estate for the benefit of heirs by minimizing taxes and expenses.
- Ensure that all beneficiaries are named in accordance with the most recent will or trust documents.
- Leave a charitable legacy with a gift of assets or a trust.